The unnatural combination between wood and acrylic glass, a fusion between two materials that embrace and complete each other.
As an artist, I believe Imperfection is Beauty. All the pieces are 100% unique, handmade and distinct, with imperfections and burning names that describe their petrified flaming cores.
A minimalistic luxurious exterior, with a violent and destructive interior. Everything materially unnecessary was eliminated, and all emotions were frozen in time.
Words should not describe excessively the work.
- h = 60 cm, L = 50cm, l = 9 cm
- Hard block of Oak Wood, at the finest premium quality;
- Natural wood finish, fully done by hand ( 0% lacquer was used )
- Acrylic glass is 2x stronger than concrete;
- Soft non slip/scratch material at the bottom of the lamp;
- Illuminated lighting pieces;
- 2x Light bulbs with 48 SMD = an equivalent of 25w;
- Eco-friendly, A++ category of electrical consumption;
Limited Edition of 8+2AP
ABOUT THE ARTIST
In the current context focused on excessive and unsustainable consumerism, the 21st Century welcomes us with a Darwinian transformation for both men and nature. Evolution which leads to the development of a synthetic man living in a synthetic nature. Heavy topics as regeneration and sustainable environment are thrown into the arms of the future generations, that have not been born yet.
Thus, the artist’s creations highlight the synthesis through alternative materials used, such as: synthetic marble (resin and marble dust), synthetic resin (Plexiglass), synthetic cement (Jesmonite), charcoal, wood, and so on. His works have a powerful conceptual plasticity but also physical plasticity, a concept that can be interpreted as modern works of the 21st Century.
His pieces are sold around the world, belonging to private collectors and royal families.
MORE WORKS BY THE ARTIST